Winning their third consecutive tournament on Sunday, the BLAST Premier Spring Final, Gambit have cemented themselves as the best team in the world. As the online era seems to be coming to a close, they have left the second-placed Natus Vincere 355 points behind them in the world ranking.
To understand how a team that was considered an academy squad just eight months ago become such a powerhouse, we invited their 20-year-old captain Vladislav “nafany” Gorshkov to join the HLTV Confirmed show.
Together with Chad “SPUNJ” Burchill, Milan “Striker” Švejda, and Zvonimir “Professeur” Burazin, the Russian player will give his insight on the most recent news, talk about the results at BLAST Spring, and preview the upcoming StarLadder CIS RMR tournament.
Topics for the show:
Hot seat with nafany
– First events and motivation to compete
– Joining Gambit Youngsters in 2019
– Becoming top 40, CIS Minor and MSI Finals
– Playing through 2020 summer break
– Assuming IGL role, Hobbit addition
– Breaking into tier 1, biggest wins, best moments
– Looking forward: return to LAN and Major
– Major in Stockholm under question?
– woxic teases new team
– daps back to CS:GO
– mouz academy announced
– Gambit – NAVI rivalry
– G3rd-4th Esports
– Assesing NIP with device
– How do VP, Spirit, and Entropiq match up?
– Which scrappy underdog will surprise?
– Parimatch matchmaker game
– Viewer questions and leftover topics
Keep track of the show on social media: